Instagram


Instagram

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 77 Sunday Theme.

 
This is our regular Sunday challenge. THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG, submitted bt Jennifer L. This was inked and coloured with pencil crayon.
 I drew three different versions of Fox, before sticking with this one. I was going
for a geometrical look, some thing different, but it makes me think of BOLT now. Still, I'm happy with it.



Scarlett Hood revisited. I came across this old project, the story was written and some of the characters designed. I did a quick rendition of Red, and enjoy the results. It's a short story, and I plan on finally finishing it and find a home for it. For publication or online, it'll come.

 Thanks for stopping by. GarSeeYa!

2 comments:

Erin Miller said...

Hey! Awesome work!
I don't think I'm the person you were thinking. But it's nice to make your aquaintance anyway!
Fun blogging with you :)

GarSeeYaInk said...

Nice to "meet" you as well.

Thank you.

GarSeeYa!