Instagram


Instagram

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Paint Exploration.

I finished very few coloured paintings last year.
The goal for the new year is to create more finished work,
and improve, learn more about my tools.

The picture above is an image from my sketchbook,
playing around with paints on Photoshop.

I've never taken a formal course, so everything is
trial and error. I've got to explore more artist
resources on this program. If you have any recommendations
for tutorials, let me know.

Thanks.

GarSeeYa!

Second one, done tonight on Painter 11.

GGG.




 
 

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey Gerald - Happy New Year and best of luck in 2011!
I keep checking your blog every week or so to see what you've been doing - keep up the good work!
I left a comment on one of your old posts (forgot to go to the latest!) so don't be alarmed if you see a comment from January 2005!
Cheers - Dave