Instagram


Instagram

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 106 Colouring Pages.

This is playing with shapes. Lego and building blocks were favourite
toys I had growing up. My boys have their own to play with, and I'm amazed
at how much they've added on since I played with them. The complexity
of some of the modules is daunting...even when the skill level
start at three years old. My Wife and I spent part of or Christmas
holiday just building Lego robots for our boys.
That is what I thought of, after doing this drawing...that after all these years
I'm still using the skills I learned from playing with building blocks,
 applied to my drawings.The best part is I don't have to follow any instructions,
I build it on the paper spontaneously.
Thanks for visiting. GarSeeYa!
(posted 9PM)



These are three colouring pages I gave out at CCEE. It ran out before the show ended.
I posted them high res, if anyone would like them. It is cool to make a few people
happy even for a second or two. Thanks for visiting. GarSeeYa!
(posted 10:30 AM)




 Good advice  for comic artists from Chris Samnee:

1 comment:

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

ahh the coloring book that never was ;(